Welcome to the Teachonomy
036: Technology is a Teacher's Silverware
Welcome to Episode 36 of the Teachonomy Talks podcast. In this episode I talk about how technology is a teacher’s silverware, how it must be viewed as a tool to enhance learning, and how a good teacher leading the way is the most important factor in it all.
Technology is a teacher’s silverware. Our objectives, our lessons and our pedagogy, make up the meal that the feast we prepare for our students is based upon. It is the ‘silverware’ that serves as a tool to help us to enhance the experience overall.
- Enhance learning by differentiating to the needs of your students.
- Encourage individual learning and growth in a way that would be impossible otherwise
- Reach the diversity of learning styles that our students possess, and help you meet them where they are.
- It can demonstrate and encourage innovation and help students push limits that they think are impossible to overcome.
- It can give immediate feedback on growth, and provide confidence to those who need it most.
But just like silverware, it is useless without YOU.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.